Do you not know what to eat for breakfast every day? So I often buy and eat outside, but no matter how delicious it is, it is better to cook it at home, where it is clean, hygienic, nutritious, and healthy so that the family can rest assured to eat, and it is cheaper to cook it yourself.
So today, Yueyue will share with you seven simple and quick breakfasts. After learning the breakfast, you don’t have to go out to buy it anymore.
1. Zucchini buns– Chinese breakfast recipes
Ingredients preparation: zucchini, carrots, dumpling wrappers, eggs, cooking oil, salt, cooking wine
1. Peel the zucchini and carrots and grate them into shreds, then add a teaspoon of salt and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Beat three eggs in a bowl, add a little salt, then add a few drops of cooking wine, and stir well.
3. Pour the oil into the pan, pour in the egg liquid, quickly spread it out after solidification, and pour it out.
4. After the zucchini and carrot shreds are marinated, squeeze out the water and mix well with the scrambled eggs.
5. Take another dumpling wrapper, put a little tomato and carrot filling on it, and wrap it like a bun.
6. After wrapping everything up, put it on the steamer and steam for 15 minutes after the water boils.
This lazy zucchini steamed stuffed bun doesn’t need to be washed or raised. It uses the most common dumpling skin with light and nutritious fillings, which is perfect for breakfast.
2. Potato shredded egg pancake – Chinese breakfast recipes
Ingredients preparation: potatoes, carrots, eggs, flour, black pepper, cooked black sesame, shallots
1. Peel and shred the potatoes and carrots, add two spoons of flour, a little salt, and black pepper, and stir with chopsticks until it becomes a bit sticky.
2. Brush the pan with a thin layer of cooking oil, put a spoonful of shredded potatoes and carrots into the pan with a spoon, arrange them into a small nest shape, and beat an egg in the middle of each small nest.
3. Fry until solidified, sprinkle a little black sesame on top, turn over, continue to fry the other side, fry until both sides are golden, and finally sprinkle some chopped green onion.
This potato omelet is made with non-stick noodles, is easy and simple, soft and soft, with vegetables and eggs, and is rich in nutrition, making it suitable for friends who are short on time in the morning.
3. Fresh meat and corn wonton – Chinese breakfast recipes
Ingredients preparation: lean pork, eggs, corn kernels, shrimp skin, seaweed, wonton wrappers, salt, light soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken essence, sesame oil
1. Wash the lean pork and grind it with a blender, as well as salt, white pepper, light soy sauce, eggs, and cornstarch. Whisk vigorously in one direction, then add an appropriate amount of cooking oil to lock the water, add corn kernels and small spices Stir in shallots to combine.
2. Prepare the wonton wrappers, put them in the meat stuffing, and wrap them up one by one.
3. Boil the water in the pot, add the wontons, cook until they all float, and add seaweed, shrimp skin, salt, light soy sauce, chicken essence, and sesame oil.
4. Take out the pan and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
In this bowl of fresh meat and corn wontons, the meat is fresh and tender, all of them are full, and the soup is delicious. A nutritious and delicious breakfast will keep your body warm.
4. Spring onion rolls with sauce – Chinese breakfast recipes
Ingredients preparation: flour, eggs, salt, yeast, shallots, cooked sesame, peanut butter, bean paste, pepper, cooking oil
1. 300 grams of plain flour, add 3 grams of yeast, then add an egg, add 180 ml of warm water, pour in the water while stirring, knead into a smooth dough, and put it in a warm place to proof until it doubles in size.
2. Put the dough on the chopping board and knead to expel the air inside, then roll it into a large rectangular piece, brush with cooking oil, peanut butter, and bean paste, and sprinkle with chopped green onion and cooked sesame seeds.
3. Roll up from the bottom, then cut into two finger-wide noodles, stack them in groups of two, press the chopsticks from the middle, then gently stretch the noodles to twice the original length, wrap around Fold and pinch the chopsticks in half, twist a few more times, and finish all the noodles one by one.
4. Brush a little cooking oil on the pan, place the rolls one by one, cover the pan, and ferment again. After it obviously expands, fry it over low heat until the bottom is golden.
5. Pour clean water into the sides of these pots, cover the lid and continue to use low heat until the water is completely evaporated, and the flower rolls are ready.
This flower roll sauce is rich, fluffy, and soft, the bottom is golden and crispy, and it is crunchy with a bite. It is delicious for breakfast.
5. Mushroom and glutinous rice siu mai – Chinese breakfast recipes
Ingredients preparation: mushrooms, lean pork, carrots, glutinous rice, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, dumpling wrappers, shallots
1. Wash and chop lean pork, wash and chop shiitake mushrooms, wash, peel and chop carrots, and wash and soak the glutinous rice for 2 hours (you can soak it in advance at night so that the steaming time will be shortened), Sliced shallots.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add the soaked glutinous rice, and steam until the glutinous rice is cooked.
3. Pour the oil into the pan. After the oil is hot, add shallots and fry until fragrant. Add the pork stuffing and stir-fry until the color changes. Then add chopped carrots and shiitake mushrooms in turn, add the appropriate amount of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, salt, and white sugar to taste, and stir fry for a while on high heat.
4. Stir-fry until the ingredients are tasty, then add the steamed glutinous rice, add an appropriate amount of chopped green onion and mix well.
5. Take a piece of dumpling wrapper, roll it out thinner, wrap it with fried fillings, pinch it tightly with the mouth of a tiger, and finish all the pieces one by one.
6. Then put it in a steamer, put a piece of dry oil paper under the steamer, not wet, and steam for about five minutes, don’t steam for too long, turn off the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
This shiitake mushroom stuffed with meat does not need to be kneaded. The skin is thin and the stuffing is large. The filling is soft, waxy, and delicious. It is a very good delicacy.
6. Poached Egg White Soup Noodles – Chinese breakfast recipes
Preparation of ingredients: eggs, luncheon meat, long xu noodles, seaweed, shrimp skin, chopped green onion
1. Brush a small amount of cooking oil in a pan, fry an egg, put it out, then add the luncheon meat and fry until golden brown for later use.
2. Put seaweed, chopped green onion, and dried shrimp into a large bowl, then add two spoonfuls of light soy sauce, one spoonful of mature vinegar, a little salt, and sesame oil.
3. After the water is boiled, cook the noodles in a pot and put them into a bowl, then add two spoonfuls of noodle soup, and put fried eggs and luncheon meat on top.
This poached egg white noodle soup has a light taste, with eggs and meat, and is rich in nutrition. Drinking a bowl of it in the morning to warm your heart and stomach will really make you never tire of it.
7. Pork liver porridge with raw pork ribs – Chinese breakfast recipes
Ingredients preparation: rice, pork ribs, pork liver, salt, ginger, pepper, cooking wine, oyster sauce, wolfberry leaves
1. Wash the ribs and marinate them with scallions and ginger for 30 minutes. Put a small amount of cooking oil in a pan and fry the ribs until both sides are golden.
2. Put the fried ribs into the casserole. According to the number of people in the family, add enough boiling water, and then add the rice soaked for an hour or two. The ratio of rice to water is about 1:8, and about one and a half cups are used here. Measure, cover the lid and boil the water, turn to low heat and cook for 30-40 minutes.
3. Remember to open the lid and stir halfway to prevent the bottom of the pot from sticking.
4. Soak the pork liver in water to remove the blood, cut it into thin slices, put in a spoonful of salt, wash it several times, and finally rinse it off. After controlling the water, add the cooking wine, shredded ginger, pepper, salt, and oyster sauce and marinate for 20 minutes.
5. Add pork liver and cook for 3 minutes before serving, then add wolfberry leaves and blanch for 30 seconds. Add salt and pepper to taste, and stir evenly before serving.
This porridge is nutritious, delicious, soft, and delicious, and especially suitable for breakfast.
The weather is getting colder and colder. Breakfast must be delicious and warm so that you will be full of energy for the day. These breakfasts are relatively simple to make. Have you learned it yet? Hurry up and make it for your family!