Xiaomi works with Google to provide security updates and brings you the latest Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch. In this article, we answer many of your questions, such as devices that will receive the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch and what changes this patch will provide, under the title of Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update Tracker.
Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones. Phone manufacturers use it to produce high-quality and affordable mobile devices.
According to Google’s policies, phone manufacturers must apply timely security patches to all Android phones they sell to consumers and businesses. That’s why Xiaomi provides regular software updates to its phones to fix bugs and improve performance. Also, Xiaomi takes this seriously releasing security updates on time. Xiaomi Pad 5 MIUI 14 Update: Experience a New Era of Smart and Stunning Updates!
Towards the beginning of March, the company started rolling out the latest Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch to its devices, which aims to improve system security and stability. So has your device received the latest Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch? What devices will receive Xiaomi’s March 2023 Security Patch, soon? If you are wondering about the answer, keep reading our article!
Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update Tracker
Today 9 devices received the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch for the first time. Over time, more Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO devices will have this security patch that will improve system security. Has the smartphone you used received this Android patch? Below, we have listed the first device to receive the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch. Redmi Note 10 MIUI 14 Update: New Update for Global Region
If you are using this device, you are in luck. With the latest Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch, your device is warier to security vulnerabilities. Without further ado, let’s find out what devices first have the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch.
|Redmi 10 / Redmi 10 2022||V184.108.40.206.SKURUXM, V220.127.116.11.SKUTRXM, V18.104.22.168.SKUIDXM|
|Redmi 12C / POCO C55||V22.214.171.124.SCVCNXM, V126.96.36.199.SCVEUXM,|
|POCO F4 GT||V188.8.131.52.TLJMIXM|
|Redmi A1 / POCO C50||V184.108.40.206.SGMIDXM, V220.127.116.11.SGMINXM, V18.104.22.168.SGMRUXM, V22.214.171.124.SGMEUXM|
|Redmi Note 10||V126.96.36.199.SKGEUXM, V188.8.131.52.SKGMIXM|
|Redmi Note 10T 5G / POCO M3 Pro 5G||V184.108.40.206.SKSINXM|
|POCO M4 Pro 5G||V220.127.116.11.SGBMIXM|
|Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G||V18.104.22.168.SGDTRXM|
|Redmi Note 11S 4G / POCO M4 Pro 4G||V22.214.171.124.SKEMIXM|
In the table above, we have listed the first devices that received Xiaomi’s March 2023 Security Patch for you. A device such as Redmi 10 appears to have received the new Android security patch. Do not worry if your device is not listed in this table. Soon many devices will receive the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch. Xiaomi’s March 2023 Security Patch will be released, to improve system security and stability, and have a positive impact on user experience. Xiaomi 11T Pro MIUI 14 Update: Released for India
Which devices will receive the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update early?
Curious about devices that will receive Xiaomi’s March 2023 Security Patch Update early? Now we give you an answer to this. Xiaomi’s March 2023 Security Patch Update will significantly improve system stability and provide an excellent experience. Here are all models that will receive the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update early! Xiaomi Mi 10 Series MIUI 14 Update: Set to Level Up with MIUI 14 Update!
- Xiaomi 12T Pro V126.96.36.199.TLFEUXM (cetus)
- Xiaomi MIX Fold V188.8.131.52.TJTCNXM (cetus)
- Redmi K50i / Pro V184.108.40.206.TLOINXM (xaga)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 V220.127.116.11.TJBCNXM (umi)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro V18.104.22.168.TJACNXM (cmi)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro V22.214.171.124.TKFIDXM, V126.96.36.199.TKFTWXM (sweet)
- Redmi 11 Prime 5G / POCO M4 5G V188.8.131.52.TLSINXM (light)
- Redmi K30 Ultra V184.108.40.206.SJNCNXM (cezanne)
- Redmi 9T V220.127.116.11.SJQMIXM (lime)
- Redmi Note 9S V18.104.22.168.SJWEUXM (curtana)
- Xiaomi Mi 10T / Pro V22.214.171.124.SJDEUXM (apollo)
- POCO F2 Pro V126.96.36.199.SJKMIXM (lmi)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro V188.8.131.52.SJZEUXM, V184.108.40.206.SJZIDXM, V220.127.116.11.SJZTWXM (joyeuse)
- Redmi Note 9 5G / Redmi Note 9T 5G V18.104.22.168.SJEEUXM, V22.214.171.124.SJEMIXM (cannong)
- Xiaomi 11T Pro V126.96.36.199.TKDTRXM (vili)
- POCO F3 V188.8.131.52.TKHIDXM, V184.108.40.206.TKHTRXM (alioth)
- POCO X3 Pro V220.127.116.11.TJUMIXM (vayu)
- POCO X3 NFC V18.104.22.168.SJGEUXM, V22.214.171.124.SJGIDXM (surya)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G V126.96.36.199.TKTINFK (pissarro)
The first devices we mentioned article received the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update. So, has your device received the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update? If not, don’t worry the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update will be released to your devices very soon.
|Google News||Follow||Click Here|
We will update our article when the Xiaomi March 2023 Security Patch Update is released for a new device. Don’t forget to follow us.