Hot and sour potato shreds Challenge 365 different home-cooked 6 Chinese dishes
- Ingredients: Potatoes, minced garlic, dried peppers, scallions.
- Seasoning: soy sauce, vinegar, oil consumption, salt, chicken essence.
- Method: Wash the shredded potatoes and shred them. Soak in water and drain.
1. Heat the oil in the pan, add minced garlic and dried chilli to sauté, add shredded potatoes and stir-fry for a while.
2. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce, a spoonful of vinegar, a spoonful of oil, a little salt, chicken stock and stir-fry evenly, and finally add green onion and stir-fry for a while.
Stir-fried chili – Cooked Chinese dishes
- Ingredients: a few pieces of dried fragrant, green pepper, minced garlic
- Seasoning: bean paste, light soy sauce, oil consumption, salt, sugar.
Method: 1. Blanch dried tofu in water for 1 minute and remove.
2. Put oil in the pot, heat the oil, add the onion and garlic until fragrant, add a spoonful of watercress, and stir-fry until the red oil comes out.
3. Add dried tofu and green peppers and stir-fry for a while, add a spoonful of soy sauce, a spoonful of oil, a little sugar, and salt to taste.
Fried Beans with Pork Belly – Cooked Chinese dishes
- Ingredients: a piece of pork belly, beans, minced garlic, spicy millet, and green onions.
- Seasoning: soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, chicken essence.
The method is as follows: 1. Boil water in the pot, boil the beans and blanch them for two minutes and remove them.
2. Stir the pork belly to release the fat, and it is more delicious if it is slightly browned. Add the onion, garlic and millet and sauté spicy.
3. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce and a spoonful of oyster sauce.
4. Finally, add the beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes, add a little salt and chicken essence to taste and serve.
Stir-Fried Squid – Cooked Chinese dishes
- Ingredients: squid, onion, green pepper, onion and ginger, bean paste, spicy millet.
- Seasoning: cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar.
The method is as follows: 1. Put the squid into the pot with cold water, add cooking wine, scallions, and ginger, and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Put oil in the pan, heat the oil, add scallions, ginger and peppers and fry until fragrant, add half a spoonful of bean paste, then add squid and stir fry for a while.
3. Add onions and peppers and stir-fry until soft, add a spoonful of light soy sauce, add a little dark soy sauce for color, add a little sugar to enhance freshness. Stir fry a few times and it’s ready to go.
Stir-fried squid is also too delicious, enjoyable and delicious!
Stir-Fried Minced Pork with Edamame – Cooked Chinese dishes
Ingredients: minced meat, edamame, minced garlic, spicy millet, chopped green onion.
Seasoning: light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, corn starch, salt, sugar,
Method: 1. First adjust the sauce, a spoonful of light soy sauce, half a spoonful of dark soy sauce, a spoonful of cornstarch, a little salt, sugar, half a bowl of water and mix well
2. Boil the water, add edamame and blanch for five minutes.
3. Heat the oil, add millet pepper and minced garlic until fragrant. Then add minced meat and stir fry.
4. Finally, add edamame, stir-fry evenly, pour in the prepared sauce, cook until the soup is thick, and finally sprinkle with chopped green onion out of the pan.
Chili Fried Chicken Nuggets – Cooked Chinese dishes
- Ingredients: chicken legs, peppers, garlic, ginger.
- Seasoning: bay leaf, cinnamon, pepper, dried chili, bean paste, cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cumin powder.
The method is as follows: 1. Cut the chicken legs into pieces, put them in a pot under cold water, add scallion and ginger cooking wine, and blanch for 5 minutes to remove. 2. Heat the oil, put the chicken in, and stir-fry the water quickly, then add all the spices.
3. Add a spoonful of bean paste to stir-fry red oil, add two spoonfuls of light soy sauce, one spoonful of dark soy sauce, and one spoonful of cooking wine, stir-fry evenly, add half a bowl of water and simmer for 10 minutes, add green peppers, stir-fry until unripe, add a spoonful Stir in the cumin powder and serve.
If you don’t know what to eat, come in and have a look, there are detailed methods. Remember to eat well every day!