OPPO K10 5G Opens Android 13/ColorOS 13.0 Public Beta Recruitment According to the official announcement of ColorOS, the new ColorOS 13.0 x Android 13 system is here. In order to meet the needs of more users for early adopters, OPPO K10 5G ColorOS 13.0 upgrade public beta version user recruitment is now open.
OPPO K10 uses a 6.59-inch 2412×1080 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate (6-speed variable speed), and 240Hz touch sampling rate; provides a 3.5mm headphone jack, closed stereo dual speakers, X-axis linear motor, with side fingerprints, The body is 8.7mm thick and weighs 205g.
OPPO K10 5G Opens Android 13/ColorOS 13.0
IT Home learned that OPPO K10 is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 8000-MAX processor, supplemented by LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1 storage, adopts diamond VC liquid cooling system, the heat dissipation area is increased by 18%, and the average frame rate of 1-hour chicken eating mobile game is 89.48 fps, the maximum temperature is 43.5°C. The OPPO K10 has a built-in 5000mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging, charging 80% in 29 minutes and 100% in 45 minutes.
In terms of imaging, the OPPO K10 has a front-facing 16-megapixel lens, and a rear-mounted 64-megapixel main camera + 8 million ultra-wide-angle + 2 million triple cameras. OPPO K10 also adopts an antenna solution specially designed for games-dual waist e-sports antenna, horizontal grip anti-lock design, supports Wi-Fi 6, NFC, Smart 5G, and dual-channel network acceleration. In addition, the phone also offers a flagship X-axis linear motor.
- Recruiting models: K10 5G
- Recruitment period: 2022/12/23 – 2022/12/24
Version review and push time: It is estimated that the review will be conducted in batches within 5 working days after the end of the recruitment. Please refer to the display of the early adopter’s application interface on the mobile phone for the review results. The version will be pushed in batches after the review is completed
1. Before upgrading, please make sure to back up important personal data in advance to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other circumstances after upgrading.
2. There are currently many commonly used third-party applications that are not compatible with Android 13. After upgrading to Android 13, third-party applications may not work properly (such as flashbacks, freezes, black screens, power consumption, etc.). The store tries to update the app to the latest version.
3. Within two days after the upgrade, a series of adaptation and optimization actions will be carried out in the background of the system, which may cause the phone to heat up, freeze, and consume power quickly. It is recommended that you turn off the screen and charge for 2 hours before restarting the phone after upgrading, or it will recover by itself after a period of normal use.
【How to apply】
1. Please make sure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the basic version A.14, A15, and A16 (version number check method: Settings> About This Device> Version Information> Version Number)
2. Please click “Settings > About This Phone > Top Version Information (above “Phone Name”) > Settings button in the upper right corner > Early adopters application > Upgrade public beta” on the mobile phone, and then follow the prompts to apply.
Due to the nature of the public beta, it is recommended that you fill in your real mobile phone number when registering, so that you can deal with feedback from the public beta in a timely manner.
PS: Participating in answering questions can increase the probability of passing the review, please be sure to participate in answering questions!
3. After submitting the application, please wait patiently! After the recruitment is over, the staff will conduct a qualification review based on your questionnaire filling, and the review result will be based on the display on the early adopter application interface of the mobile phone.
【Question Feedback Method】
If you encounter problems during the upgrade of the public beta version, you can give feedback in the OPPO community “upgrade early adopters circle” These 4 mobiles are important in the future, let’s know which Mobile phones these 2025.
Feedback method: After entering the upgrade early adopter circle, click + in the lower right corner, then click “Feedback”, and submit feedback according to the format. Note: Please go to OPPO Community > “Circle” at the bottom > “View All” in the upper right corner > All Circles > Upgrade Early Adopter Circle > Join to join the upgrade early adopter circle.