PUBG Battlegrounds 21.2 Update: The update is now live for the console version. Vikendi has been available as a Featured Map since its release. The update is now live for the console version. Vikendi has been available as a featured map since its first introduction back in Update 21.1.
The Featured Map queue was sustained to allow players to enjoy our winter wonderland whenever they wished, but at the same time, we received continuous reports from certain regions on issues with normal matchmaking. Check out the details below. For future updates on PUBG Battlegrounds, follow heloBABA.com
PUBG Battlegrounds 21.2 Update: The update is now live for the Console version, CHECK DETAILS
At some point within the howling devastation of snow, a severe snowstorm accompanied by whistling winds begins to ravage the silent ground. Dare to step into the whipping storm and you shall face pure numbness to your senses – welcome to the BLIZZARD ZONE.
|PUBG Battlegrounds 21.2 Update:
- Once you enter the Blizzard Zone…
- You will move slower.
- You will receive consistent damage per second.
- Your sight and sound play will be hindered.
- Vehicle control will be harder.
- A Blizzard Zone warning message along with its activated area UI on the world map will show up on your screen during the match.
- Kill messages for the Blizzard Zone have been added.
- Available in Normal Matches and Custom Matches.
- PUBG Battlegrounds 21.2 Update:
- Available in Vikendi only.
Scour deeply into the snow and perhaps you’ll stumble upon a SECRET ROOM full of high-tier items.
Secret Rooms holding valuable items are scattered throughout the map. Obtain the world spawn item SECURITY KEY to open a Secret Room. Available in Normal Matches and Custom Matches. Available in Vikendi only.