We discuss predictions for the Prime Video series Reacher Season 2 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
The Reacher episode, “New York’s Finest,” is the best episode of television the series has ever done. Besides Ritchson’s Hulk-like MP, the standout performance belongs to The Wire’s Domenick Lombardozzi. He has the rare ability to stand toe to toe with the titular character.
The veteran actor gives award-worthy supporting work here. Lombardozzi encompasses the same intensity as James Gandolfini. However, in the second season, he has a tender side that leads to his heroic demise. Please take a moment to read more about the episode and predictions below!
Also Read: Reacher Season 2 Episode 1 Recap: How Does Reacher Know Swan is Dead?
Here’s what happened in Reacher Season 2, Episode 6:
- Where do the special investigators find Marlo Burns hiding? At an unsuspecting friend’s home after Langston threatened Marlo and her daughter Jane. Marlo also confirmed Tony Swann is innocent and not part of the New Age threat.
- Marlo hired Swann. He investigated the New Age. Swan found 650 random chips with the “Little Wing” software, which were then marked as defective. Swan dug deeper and found someone was manipulating the motherboards. The executives thought it might be a processing error since the majority were fine.
- What does Russo (Domenick Lombardozzi) find out about his boss? Russo finds out that Marsh is dirty, taking bribes from Langston. He offers a bride to Russo, but he refuses. Why? Because Russo is like Reacher and lives by a code. This makes him a marked man, however.
- Reacher (Alan Ritchson) has Russo watch Jane. The team then uses Marlo as bait to draw Langston out. However, after the former MP kills three bad guys, Langston (Robert Patrick) escapes via his New Age helicopter.
- Which character dies at the end of the episode? Unfortunately, Detective Russo is killed and dies in Neagley’s (Maria Sten) arms while defending Jane. It appears Marsh reported to New Age, who sent a car full of bad guys after him when Russo was trying to get Jane out of the city.
Also Read: Reacher Season 2 Episode 2 Recap and Review: How does Reacher know Orozco is dead?
Reacher Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Reacher episode 7 will be released on Prime Video on Thursday, December 18th, 2023, at 8:01 p.m. ET/5:01 p.m. PT. The episode’s title is “The Man Goes Through,” and the runtime of episode 7 is 49 minutes long, according to IMDB.
As mentioned, Reacher can be watched exclusively on Prime Video with a subscription that costs $139.99 a year. The streaming platform also offers the plan to non-subscribes for as low as $8.99 monthly.
Also Read: Reacher Season 2 Episode 3 Recap and Review: What Does Reacher discover about Swan?
Predictions for Reacher Season 2 Episode 7:
- Where did Langston escape, too? There are only two choices: Going back to his home base in New York or Denver. I am betting on the latter.
- The team of Reacher, Neagley, O’Donnell, and Dixon (Serinda Swan) suffered the tragic loss of a man they grew to respect. Will any of the special investigators decide to cut their losses and run? This will galvanize the unit even more than tearing them apart.
- The former MP doesn’t exactly make new friends. Nor does he rarely meet people he begins to respect. I cannot imagine what he’s going to do to Langston, but I bet the house involves a scene out of Raiders of the Lost Ark with the propellor blade.
- Senator Lavoy is probably a bad guy, right? Maybe, but something tells me his legislative director may be the real Langston mole.
- Is Tony Swan really a good guy? Then why is he approving transfers and orders? Under the threat of torture? The reveal that Swan is good seems early enough for another plot twist later. I now think Swan may still be the last to see Reacher’s legacy.
Also Read: Reacher Season 2 Review: The Best Reacher Ever!
Was this Article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!