Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update Tracker Xiaomi works with Google to provide security updates and brings you the latest Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch. In this article, under the heading Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update Tracker, we address many of your inquiries, such as the devices that will be updated with the Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch and the changes that will be made by this patch.
Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones. Phone manufacturers use it to produce high-quality and affordable mobile devices. POCO X3 GT MIUI 14 Update: A Look at the Upcoming Features and Enhancements
According to Google’s policies, phone manufacturers must apply timely security patches to all Android phones they sell to consumers and businesses. That’s why Xiaomi provides regular software updates to its phones to fix bugs and improve performance. Furthermore, Xiaomi releases security updates on schedule because it takes this seriously.
Towards the beginning of January, the company started rolling out the latest Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch to its devices, which aims to improve system security and stability. So has your device received the latest Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch? What devices will receive Xiaomi’s February 2023 Security Patch, soon? If you are wondering about the answer, keep reading our article!
Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update Tracker
The Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch was applied to 2 devices for the first time today. This security patch will increase system security as more Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO devices get it over time. Did you apply this Android patch to the smartphone you used? The Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch’s first recipient is listed below. Xiaomi Mi 11 Series MIUI 14 Update: Get Ready for a Revolutionary User Experience
If you are using this device, you are in luck. With the latest Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch, your device is warier to security vulnerabilities. Without further ado, let’s find out what devices first have the Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch.
|Mi 11 Lite||V18.104.22.168.SKQTRXM|
|Redmi Note 10 Pro||V22.214.171.124.SKFTRXM|
The first Xiaomi devices to receive the February 2023 Security Patch are listed in the table above for your convenience. A device like the Redmi Note 10 Pro appears to have the most recent Android security patch installed. Do not worry if your device is not listed in this table.
The Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch is about to be installed on a lot of devices. The Xiaomi 2023 Security Patch will be released, enhancing user experience while enhancing system security and stability.
Which devices will receive the Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update early?
Are you curious about the gadgets that will receive the early Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update? Here is the response we have for you. The Xiaomi 2023 Security Patch Update will greatly increase system reliability and deliver a top-notch experience. Here are all models that will receive the Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update early!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T / Pro (Redmi K30S Ultra) V126.96.36.199.SJDCNXM (apollo)
- Xiaomi 12 Lite V188.8.131.52.TLITRXM (taoyao)
- Xiaomi 12X V184.108.40.206.TLDMIXM, V220.127.116.11.TLDTWXM, V18.104.22.168.TLDRUXM (psyche)
- Xiaomi 12T Pro V22.214.171.124.TLFMIXM (diting)
- Xiaomi 12T V126.96.36.199.TLQIDXM, V188.8.131.52.TLQMIXM (plato)
- Xiaomi 11 Ultra V184.108.40.206.TKAEUXM (star)
- POCO F4 V220.127.116.11.TLMINXM (munch)
- POCO F3 V18.104.22.168.TKHEUXM (alioth)
- Redmi K40 Gaming / POCO F3 GT V22.214.171.124.TKJCNXM, V126.96.36.199.TKJINXM (ares)
- POCO X3 GT V188.8.131.52.TKPMIXM (chopin)
- POCO X3 Pro V184.108.40.206.TJUEUXM, V220.127.116.11.SJUTRXM (vayu)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro V18.104.22.168.TKFEUXM (sweet)
- Redmi Note 10 V22.214.171.124.SKGINXM (mojito)
- Redmi Note 11T Pro / POCO X4 GT V126.96.36.199.TLOEUXM (xaga)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G V188.8.131.52.TKTTRXM (pissarro)
- Xiaomi 11 V184.108.40.206.TKBEUXM (venus)
- Xiaomi 11T V220.127.116.11.TKWIDXM (agate)
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE V18.104.22.168.TKOTRXM, V22.214.171.124.TKOINXM (lisa)
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G V126.96.36.199.TKIRUXM, V188.8.131.52.TKIJPXM (renoir)
- Xiaomi 11T Pro V184.108.40.206.TKDMIXM (vili)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G V220.127.116.11.TKQEUXM (courbet)
- Xiaomi Pad 5 V18.104.22.168.TKXCNXM (nabu)
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4″ V22.214.171.124.TLZCNXM (dagu)
The Xiaomi Security Patch Update for February 2023 was applied to the first devices we mentioned in the article. So, has your device received the Xiaomi 2023 Security Patch Update? If not, don’t worry the Xiaomi February 2023 Security Patch Update will be released to your devices very soon.
|Google News||Follow||Click Here|
We will update our article when the Xiaomi 2023 Security Patch Update is released for a new device. Don’t forget to follow us.